IMPICCICHÈ AGOSTINO S.r.l. has adopted a Quality System according to the ISO 9001:2000 and it holds as principals objectives the satisfaction of customer’s needs specified in each contract and a constant quality improvement..
IMPICCICHÈ AGOSTINO S.r.l. Quality Policy objectives are:
– supply products which conform to the defined specifications of each contract and meet Customer expectations.;
– Respect all constrains due to the laws and internationals technical norms.
– direct company organisation so as to enable complete Customer satisfaction of all requisites, including those not defined;
– activate continual improvement in quality in all company areas, motivating involvement of all staff and improve individuals and work group skills;
– improve co-ordination of all company processes directly related to services provided to the Customer;
– involve suppliers by informing them of all results, both positive and negative, of their supplies and encouraging continual efforts towards improvement in supplies;
– set up a system within the company for accident prevention and risk protection, which not only ensures the continual check on fulfilment of rules in force, but also guarantees improvement on production processes constantly aiming at reduction of risk for each individual and their environment.